American Conspiracies

禁談國內政治、禁發廣告,否則暢所欲言!

American Conspiracies

文章 Wildcat » 19-04-2017, 16:05 •  [Post 1 樓]

What really happened on September 11?

From day one, there was something that puzzled me. You had FOUR airplanes BEING hijacked on the SAME morning. Maybe the first one snuck by the radar -- but the next three? I'd been inside air traffic control, where you've got a dozen people watching every plane in their sector. They know what direction all the aircraft are supposed to be going, and here were FOUR planes going directly OPPOSITE of their normal flight path. BUT we'RE SUPPOSED TO believe that NO alarm bells went off anywhere, so NO fighter jets got scrambled to intercept the planes. Was everybody asleep at the switch? HOW could the FAA and our air defenses experience SUCH a miserable failure?
Author: Mr Jesse Ventura, the 38th Governor of Minnesota
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing

Conspiracies 陰謀;密謀;謀劃

BEING hijacked 被劫持(飛機或車輛)

snuck 偷偷地走,潛行;偷帶,偷拿

be supposed to 被期望,應該,預期

got scrambled (使)(飛機)緊急起飛
最後由 Wildcat 於 19-04-2017, 17:37 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章: 931
註冊時間: 09-03-2008, 21:21

Re: American Conspiracies

文章 Wildcat » 19-04-2017, 16:52 •  [Post 2 樓]

Between September 2000 and June 2001, on 67 different occasions fighter jets were sent to intercept aircraft that had lost radio contact or their transponder signal or were flying off course, usually within TEN minutes of any sign of a problem. (Contrary to what some people think, presidential approval WASN'T needed to intercept or even shoot down an aircraft.) Then, on June 1, 2001, the existing hijacking response procedures were CHANGED to require approval by the secretary of defense BEFORE responding to a situation with lethal force. And when the call came into the Pentagon on 9/11, NOBODY answered the phone!

transponder(發射機)應答器,轉發器

hijack 劫持(飛機或車輛)
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 19-04-2017, 18:56 •  [Post 3 樓]

Now let's look at whether it was actually those two planes that were responsible for the falling towers. I was amazed, watching the 2007 version of the documentary Loose Change (which I urge everyone to see), at the many firefighters and other eyewitnesses who talked about a whole series of explosions before and during the collapse of the buildings. All of this was reported on the news at the time. Before the South Tower collapsed, video footage clearly shows sizable amounts of white smoke starting to pour out of the base. There was described a "giant rolling ball of flame" that came up from street level; an elevator that exploded on the 65th floor as someone stood beside it; a woman on the 49th floor seeing people with burns and broken arms in the stairwells. "For every window in the lobby to be exploding ... it WASN'T from the jet fuel, no way," according to one of the witnesses. And a whole lot more that did NOT jive with any plane striking the building. Mr Barry Jennings, the city's emergency coordinator, was at the scene before and after the building collapses. Mr Jennings puts it out there plainly: "I know what I heard. I heard explosions."

documentary (電影或電視)紀錄片;紀實性廣播節目

sizable amounts 大量

stairwells (建築物內的)樓梯井

lobby 大堂,大廳,門廳

jive with sth 與…一致,與…相符

plainly 明顯地
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-04-2017, 17:08 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 19-04-2017, 19:54 •  [Post 4 樓]

For my TV show, I interviewed a witness named Mr William Rodriguez, a janitor who happened to have a master key and rescued many people and got honored as a national hero. He says that shortly before American Airlines Flight 11 struck the North Tower at 8:46 AM, an explosion simultaneously rocked the building so hard "it pushed us up." Mr Rodriguez later testified behind closed doors to the 9/11 Commission, but his name was NEVER mentioned in the report. Mr Rodriguez also gave the commission and the FBI a list of FOURTEEN people who'd been with him, but NOT a single one was ever contacted. He produced his boss for us, who looked me right in the eye and in essence told me the same story. What's happened to Mr Rodriguez today? He's on the no-fly list. Mr Rodriguez is one who went back in to save people, with no regard for his own life ! When Mr Rodriguez goes somewhere, he's pulled out of the line, interrogated, harassed. All because, I guess, Mr Rodriguez DIDN'T give the "proper testimony" BUSH wanted.

janitor (學校或大樓的) 看門人,門房,管理員

testified (尤指在法庭上) 作證

in essence 實質上

no-fly 禁飛

harassed 被騷擾

testimony (法庭上的) 證詞
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-04-2017, 17:00 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 20-04-2017, 00:39 •  [Post 5 樓]

Some people have argued that the twin towers went down, within a half hour of one another, because of the way they were constructed. Well, those 425,000 cubic yards of concrete and 200,000 tons of steel were designed to hold up against a Boeing 707, the largest plane built at the time the towers were completed in 1973. Analysis had shown that a 707 traveling at 600 miles an hour (and those had FOUR engines) would NOT cause major damage. The twin-engine Boeing 757s that hit on 9/11 were going 440 and 550 miles an hour.

KEEP in MIND that NO other such skyscraper in history had ever been known to collapse completely due to fire damage. So could it actually have been the result of a CONTROLLED demolition from INSIDE the buildings? ... I DID work four years as part of the navy's underwater demolition teams, where we were trained to blow things to hell and high water. And my staff talked at some length with a PROMINENT physicist, Professor Steven E. Jones, who says that a "gravity driven collapse" without demolition charges DEFIES the laws of physics. These buildings fell, at nearly the rate of free-fall, straight down into their own footprint, in approximately TEN seconds. An object dropped from the roof of the 110-story-tall towers would reach the ground in about 9.2 seconds. Then there's the fact that steel beams that weighed as much as 200,000 pounds GOT tossed laterally as far as 500 feet.

skyscraper 摩天大樓

demolition 拆除,拆毀

DEFIES 對抗;違抗;反抗

free-fall (重力作用下的)自由下落,自由落體運動

beams (尤指支撐建築物或其他結構的)樑,桁架,棟樑

Got tossed 被(隨意地)扔,擲,拋

laterally: towards the side
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-04-2017, 17:02 編輯,總共編輯了 3 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 20-04-2017, 00:59 •  [Post 6 樓]

Professor Steven E. Jones also says that molten metal found underground weeks later is proof that jet fuel COULDN'T have been all that was responsible. I visited the site about three weeks after 9/11, with Governor Mr Pataki and my wife, Ms Terry. It didn't mean anything to me at the time, BUT they had to SUSPEND digging that day because they were running into heat pockets of HUGE temperatures. These fires kept burning for MORE than THREE months, the LONGEST-burning structure blaze ever. And this was all due to jet fuel? We're talking molten metal MORE than 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

SUSPEND 停止,暫停,中止

blaze 大火,烈火

Fahrenheit 華氏溫標(冰點為32度,沸點為212度)
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-04-2017, 17:03 編輯,總共編輯了 4 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 20-04-2017, 01:17 •  [Post 7 樓]

Probably the most conclusive evidence about a controlled demolition is a research paper (two years, nine authors) published in the peer-reviewed Open Chemical Physics Journal, in April 2009. In studying dust samples from the site, these scientists found chips of nano-thermite, which is a high-tech incendiary/ explosive. Here's what the paper's lead author, Dr. Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen's chemistry department, had to say about the explosive that he's convinced brought down the Twin Towers and the nearby Building 7:

"Thermite itself dates back to 1893. It is a mixture of aluminum and rust-powder, which react to create intense heat. The reaction produces iron, heated to 2500 degrees Centigrade. This can be used to do welding. It can also be used to melt other iron. So in nano-thermite, this powder from 1893 is reduced to tiny particles, perfectly mixed. When these react, the intense heat develops much more quickly. Nano-thermite can be mixed with additives to give off intense heat, or serve as a very effective explosive. It contains more energy than dynamite, and can be used as rocket fuel."

Mr Richard Gage is one of hundreds of credentialed architects and structural engineers who have put their careers on the line to point out the detailed anomalies and many implications of controlled demolition in the building collapses. As he puts it bluntly: "Once you get to the science, it's indisputable."

conclusive 無可置疑的;確實的;決定性的;結論性的

chips(脫落的)碎屑,碎片;(杯、盤等的)缺口

nano- 極微小的

thermite 熱鋁

incendiary 燃燒彈

rust- 鏽的;鐵鏽的

Centigrade 攝氏溫度

welding 焊接,鍛接

additives 添加劑,添加物

dynamite 黃色炸藥,達納炸藥,甘油炸藥

structural engineers 房產檢視員;房屋鑒定人

put/ lay sth on the line 使…冒風險

anomalies 異常的人(或事物);不規則;(同一種類中的)畸形

implications 含意;暗指,暗示

bluntly 直言不諱

indisputable 不容置疑的,無可爭辯的
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-04-2017, 17:13 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 20-04-2017, 18:49 •  [Post 8 樓]

So what happened to the steel debris form the World Trade Center that might have backed this up? Well, for the MOST part it was shipped overseas. The removal of four companies contracted by the city was carefully controlled and monitored. The building assessment performance team WASN'T allowed to take samples. One firefighter I spoke with, who got dug out of the rubble on 9/ 11, said: "The ONE thing that always troubled me is, why were they (BUSH) in SUCH a hurry to REMOVE all the evidence? Why did they (BUSH) TAKE AWAY everything from the site as fast and expediently as possible?"

debris 碎片,殘駭

back sth up 證明,證實

assessment 評估;估價;評估結果

(got) dig sb/sth out (被) 把…弄出;把…扒出來;把…挖出來
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-04-2017, 17:14 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 20-04-2017, 19:28 •  [Post 9 樓]

A few hours BEFORE the attack, for some reason Building 7's alarm system went on test status. The power was shut off and all tenants evacuated after the second plane hit. People were REPORTING major fires on the east, north, and west faces that covered about six of the floors. One witness, Mr Michael Hess, reported a MAJOR explosion on the SIXTH floor and being trapped for 90 minutes two floors above that, until he was rescued by the fire department.

tenants 租戶;佃戶;房客
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-04-2017, 17:14 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 20-04-2017, 19:43 •  [Post 10 樓]

Well, just like the Twin Towers, the 47-story Building 7 fell symmetrically into its own footprint (in 6.5 seconds), sending the SAME type of pyro-plastic cloud down the surrounding streets that demolition is known to cause . KEEP in MIND that other nearby buildings with much worse damage NEVER collapsed. NOT Building 3, which was split in half by the South Tower's debris. NOT Building 4, otherwise almost completely destroyed. NOT Buildings 5 or 6, which suffered severe fires and structure damage. And they were much smaller than Building 7, where 81 columns all had to collapse at the SAME time due to fires on JUST a few floors. So WHY did Building 7 come down as it did? WHAT'S being covered up?

footprint (某物所佔的)平面面積;(尤指電腦所佔的)枱面

(being) covered sth up (被)掩蓋;掩飾;隱瞞
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-04-2017, 17:16 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Wildcat
擁躉

下一頁

回到 吹水區