American Conspiracies

禁談國內政治、禁發廣告,否則暢所欲言!

Re: American Conspiracies

文章 Wildcat » 22-04-2017, 17:11 •  [Post 11 樓]

I've got questions about the attack on the Pentagon also. Getting back to Mr Charles Lewis and what he heard that morning on the walkie-talkies out at LAX: The security guards referred to a "missile" having hit the Pentagon. "I was kinda puzzled," Mr Lewis says, "because by the time the airport had been evacuated and I got home, the missile that had hit the Pentagon had MYSTERIOUSLY changed to being another plane. I couldn't figure that out, because I didn't take the FBI or the LA World Airport Police to be putting on a pageant for me."

Author: Mr Jesse Ventura, the 38th Governor of Minnesota
Publisher: SKYHORSE PUBLISHING, INC.

walkie-talkies 對講機;步話機

pageant 華麗的展示;盛大的慶典
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-07-2017, 10:21 編輯,總共編輯了 5 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章: 1177
註冊時間: 09-03-2008, 21:21

文章 Wildcat » 29-04-2017, 18:36 •  [Post 12 樓]

Of course, officially it was American Airlines Flight 77 that crashed into the ground floor at 9:37 AM. Only a section of the Pentagon that had been reinforced to withstand a terrorist attack was hit. Anywhere else, the damage and the casualties would have been much worse. Left behind by a plane 100-some feet wide was a hole 16 feet deep, but no evidence to accompany it, which is something that a former air force fighter pilot says he'd never seen happen. The fighter pilot also says that jet engines do not leave a trail of white smoke, as was seen at the Pentagon. "We don't know what it was , but you can tell what it wasn't," according to the fighter pilot. And he believes it WASN'T a 757 aircraft.

trail 臭跡;蹤跡;痕跡
最後由 Wildcat 於 22-07-2017, 10:22 編輯,總共編輯了 7 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 29-04-2017, 18:38 •  [Post 13 樓]

Another doubter is a retired Commanding General of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, who was responsible for the army's strategic intelligence sources worldwide. "I have had a lot of experience looking at photographs," the General says. "I don't know exactly what hit the Pentagon, but I do know from the photographs I have analyzed, it was not an airplane. For one thing, if you look at the hole that was made in the Pentagon, the nose penetrated far enough so that there should have been wing marks on the side (of the building). One person counteracted my theory and said, 'Oh, you've got it all wrong, the airplane came across, one wing hit the ground and broke off.' Which is possible, but if I understand airplanes correctly, most of them have two wings. So there should have been a mark for the second one." The General also believes the Twin Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition.

counteracted 抵消;對抗;減少

controlled demolition 控制拆毀
最後由 Wildcat 於 20-07-2017, 15:10 編輯,總共編輯了 5 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 29-04-2017, 18:39 •  [Post 14 樓]

"How could a Boeing 757, with its engines extending beneath its wings, have struck the Pentagon so low without damaging the lawn and destroying the lawn and destroying the large cable spools on the ground in front of the damaged area?" asks an 9/11 expert, a California professor and the author of eight books exploring the contradictions of the official 9/11 story. He also cites the observation of an air force lieutenant colonel then employed at the Pentagon, who saw "NO airplane metal or cargo debris."

lawn (尤指房屋附近或公園的)草地,草坪

spools (線、金屬絲、膠片等的)捲軸,捲盤

air force lieutenant colonel 空軍中校
最後由 Wildcat 於 20-07-2017, 15:11 編輯,總共編輯了 6 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 29-04-2017, 18:40 •  [Post 15 樓]

Here's what troubled me: the law was immediately and completely broken there. They had military personnel out on the lawn cleaning everything up, before an investigator ever arrived. Those hasty cleanups now seem to be Standard Operating Procedure when it comes to assassinations and events like 9/11, don't they. Whenever there's a plane crash, things are strewn about. So where are the seats, the luggage? The wings, vertical stabilizers, and engines were never fully recovered. A number of parts to a 757 are pretty much indestructible, but not a single piece has ever been positively identified as originating with Flight 77. The Department of Justice has admitted to having 85 videos, but they've refused a Freedom of Information Act request to release them.

hasty 倉促的,輕率的

assassinations 暗殺(名人或重要人物)

be strewn (被) 撒,散佈;(在…上)布滿,撒滿

stabilizers(飛機的)水準尾翼;(船隻的)減搖裝置 ;(車輛的)穩定裝置

indestructible 不可毀滅的;破壞不了的

Freedom of Information Act 資訊自由法
最後由 Wildcat 於 20-07-2017, 15:11 編輯,總共編輯了 6 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 29-04-2017, 18:41 •  [Post 16 樓]

Another expert we communicated with is Colonel George Nelson, who during 30 years of commissioned service in the air force served as an aircraft accident investigation board member. Colonel Nelson says: "With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could ONLY conclude that a Boeing 757 did NOT fly into the Pentagon as alleged ... In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I NEVER witnessed NOR even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident."

Colonel(陸軍或空軍)上校

commission 委任(或任命)… 為軍官

board member 董事會成員

crash 撞車事故;失事

wreckage 嚴重受損的東西;殘骸

accessible 可進入的,可接近的;可得到的

registration number(機動車輛的)牌照號碼,登記號碼
最後由 Wildcat 於 20-07-2017, 15:12 編輯,總共編輯了 6 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 04-05-2017, 20:38 •  [Post 17 樓]

Then there's the background on the pilot. His name was Mr Charles "Chic" Burlingame, and he was not only well-schooled in martial arts, but a retired Top Gun pilot, the best of the best. ALL his friends said there's NO way he'd give up his plane, it wasn't in the man's makeup. Unless the hijackers got to him and killed him -- but with box cutters? Supposedly, a hijacker named Hanjour got control of the plane. Except, later, his flight instructor described Hanjour as barely being able to handle a single-engine Cessna a month earlier. And Flight 77 is said to have made a complicated 330-degree turn, dropping 7,000 feet, executing a maneuver that experienced pilots say is nearly impossible.

Author: Mr JESSE VENTURA, the 38th Governor of Minnesota

be well-schooled in ... 受到良好的 ... 教育

Supposedly 想像上;大概;恐怕

executing (尤指有計劃地)實施,履行,表演

maneuver 精巧動作
最後由 Wildcat 於 16-07-2017, 11:22 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 06-05-2017, 21:23 •  [Post 18 樓]

The section of the Pentagon that was struck happened to be the head-quarters for naval operations and intelligence, as well as housing quite a few accountants and budget analysts. Important Pentagon financial information disappeared in the aftermath of the attack. So it's quite a coincidence that, just the day before, BUSH'S Defense Secretary had announced publicly: "According to some estimates, we cannot track $ 2.3 trillion in transactions." That's right, not million, not even billion, that was trillion.

Author: Mr JESSE VENTURA

was struck (被) 擊,打;撞擊;碰撞;攻擊

housing 為…提供住處,收容;為…提供空間

aftermath (不愉快事件)結束後的一個時期;(不愉快事件的)後果

coincidence 同時發生;(尤指令人吃驚的)巧合,碰巧的事

trillion 萬億,兆 (美元)

transactions 交易(人們購買或出售物品,或兌換金錢貨幣)
最後由 Wildcat 於 16-07-2017, 11:29 編輯,總共編輯了 8 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 06-05-2017, 21:36 •  [Post 19 樓]

Flight 77 disappeared from the FAA radar screen at 8: 56 AM, when it made an unauthorized turn to the south somewhere near the Kentucky-Ohio border. The only evidence that the plane was still flying and headed toward Washington were two phone calls that Ted Olson said he received from his wife Barbara onboard, not long before the Pentagon strike. Ted Olson was a longtime Republican operative who spear-headed the legal effort for BUSH in Florida after the disputed 2000 election, and then went to work in the Justice Department as Solicitor General (i.e. he is a BUSH'S crony). His wife was the only person who's reported to have mentioned box cutters. According to Olson, she said that "all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers." Yup, 60-some people (including a weightlifter pilot), being held off by a few short, slender guys holding knives and box cutters.

At first, Olson said the calls were made from Barbara's cell phone. Except, high-altitude cell phone calls were pretty much impossible in 2001. Olson then changed his story to claim she'd used onboard phone to make a collect call. Except, American Airlines didn't have such phones on the Boeing 757s. Here's what the FBI reported in 2006, at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui (the so-called twentieth hijacker): Barbara Olson made only one call, an "unconnected call" that lasted "0 seconds." (i.e. BUSH'S crony was telling a DELIBERATE lie.)

Author: Mr JESSE VENTURA

FAA 美國聯邦航空總署

longtime: having existed or lasted for many years

operative 密探;特工人員

spearheaded 領導(攻擊、行動等);充當…的先鋒;帶頭做

disputed 爭論的

Solicitor General 副司法部長

crony (尤指願意提供或接受不正當幫助的當權者的)親朋好友,親信,密友

were herded (常指強迫性地)使集中在一起

slender 苗條的,纖細的

so-called 叫做…的,名叫…的;所謂的

DELIBERATE (常指壞事)有意的,故意的,蓄意的
最後由 Wildcat 於 16-07-2017, 11:31 編輯,總共編輯了 2 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 11-05-2017, 13:21 •  [Post 20 樓]

The Betrayal of America: How the Supreme Court Undermined the Constitution & Appointed BUSH as president

Introduction

One thing is for sure. Irrespective of the result reached by the newspapers, we know that more Floridians INTENDED to vote for Mr Al Gore than BUSH on November 7, 2000. The confusing butterfly ballot in Palm Beach county resulted in literally thousands of people erroneously voting either for Pat Buchanan, or Mr Al Gore and Pat Buchanan (the latter situation, called an "overbite," rendered their ballot invalid).

Absent this confusion, Mr Al Gore would EASILY have won Florida and there wouldn't have been any Supreme Court decision in BUSH v. Mr Al Gore for us to be talking about. But apart from that, NO one, not even the rabid right-wing of the Republican Party, would quarrel with the proposition that if, for example, a person premeditated the murder of a fellow human being by blowing him up in his car, but for whatever reason the explosive did not detonate, that person is unquestionably just as evil and black-hearted as he would be if his mission had not failed.

Not even Almighty God can change the past, so regardless of the findings of the newspapers, the conduct of the five CONSERVATIVE justices (REHNQUIST, SCALIA, KENNEDY ...) of the Supreme Court in BUSH v. Mr Al Gore remains the same. That conduct was either criminal or it was not. And if it was, a subsequent finding that BUSH won the Florida vote CANNOT diminish, even one iota, the criminality of their act.

Author: Mr Vincent Bugliosi
Publisher: Nation Books; 2nd Paperback Edition edition (May 4, 2001)

Betrayal 背叛,被出賣

Undermined (常指逐漸地) 削弱信心、權威等,損害

the Constitution of the United States《美國憲法》

appointed 任命;委任

rendered 使成為;使變得;使處於某種狀態

rabid 極端的;過激的;狂熱的

proposition 主張;觀點;見解

premeditated (尤指罪行或不快的事情)預先考慮的,預先策劃的,預謀的

iota 極少量
最後由 Wildcat 於 13-05-2017, 15:35 編輯,總共編輯了 3 次。
頭像
Wildcat