The PROSECUTION of GEORGE W. BUSH for MURDER

禁談國內政治、禁發廣告,否則暢所欲言!

文章 Wildcat » 15-04-2017, 11:27 •  [Post 1 樓]

All of the young men who died horrible and violent deaths in BUSH'S war had dreams. BUSH saw to it that NONE of them would ever come true. It is impossible to adequately describe all the emotions and the magnitude of the human suffering that this dreadful war has wrought. But we can at least begin to comprehend the enormity of it by looking briefly at some stories of those young men who paid with their lives for BUSH'S monumental crime.

No words can capture the feelings, the enormous suffering, of Tim's parents. But I think we can say that among a host of other deep agonies, they will have nightmares for the rest of their lives over the horrifying image of their boy the moment he lost his life on a desolate road in Iraq. As a mother of a soldier who died in Iraq wrote in a May 17, 2004, letter to the New York Times: "The explosion that killed my son in Baghdad will go on in our lives forever." She went on to say that "seared on" her soul are the "screams and despair" of her family over the loss of her son and the "sound of taps above the weeping crowd at the grave site of my son."

Just as Tim's young life ended before he really had a chance to live , so did the lives of thousands of other young men in the Iraq war. Not one of them wanted to die . As one wrote in his diary before he was killed in the battle of Fallouja: "I am not so much scared as I am very afraid of the unknown . If I don't get to write again, I would say I died too early. I haven't done enough in my life. I haven't gotten to experience enough. Though I hope I haven't gone in vain." In letter after letter home by young men who were later killed in combat in Iraq were words to the effect, "I can't wait to get back home and to start my life again."

As ADULTS, most of us have learned that there are consequences in life for our misbehavior. If the monstrous GEORGE BUSH, as I believe, took this nation to war in Iraq on a DELIBERATE lie, causing catastrophic repercussions on a scale FAR larger than the attacks of 9/ 11, what should we, as a nation, do about it? As of the publication date (2008) of this book, apparently NOTHING. Indeed, and remarkably, there hasn't even been any investigation of BUSH'S monstrous conduct, nor has one even been seriously proposed !

(The PROSECUTION of GEORGE W. BUSH for MURDERING at least 150,000 innocent Iraqi civilians [source: the WHO] and 4,000 young American soldiers)

Author: Mr Vincent Bugliosi (the MOST compassionate and courageous lawyer in modern America)
Publisher: Vanguard Press

dreadful 可怕的

enormity (+ of) 嚴重性

monumental 極邪惡的

deep agonies 深度痛楚

desolate 荒蕪的

seared on 銘刻於

despair 絕望

taps (軍隊的)葬禮號

scared 對 ... 感到恐懼

in vain 白白地

deliberate 蓄意的

catastrophic 災難性的

repercussions 後果

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

整本公義巨著: The PROSECUTION of GEORGE W. BUSH for MURDER, 可於網上免費閱讀 ( pdf ) !

https://davidjgregory.files.wordpress.c ... murder.pdf
最後由 Wildcat 於 20-07-2017, 13:20 編輯,總共編輯了 16 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章: 1176
註冊時間: 09-03-2008, 21:21

文章 Wildcat » 15-04-2017, 11:33 •  [Post 2 樓]

August 13, 2005, a Saturday, BUSH was ENJOYING HIS summer vacation at HIS ranch in Crawford, Texas. At the start of the week on August 8, the New York Times reported that three American soldiers had been killed over the weekend, and thus far, 1,821 American military men and women had died in the war. The next day, August 9, 5 more U.S. soldiers were killed in combat, 4 by insurgent fire near Tikrit, and 22 Iraqi civilians were killed in violence throughout the country. The August 10, 2005, Los Angeles Times reported that "At least 43 Americans and 124 Iraqis have been killed by insurgent attacks over the last two weeks." The week commencing on August 15, 2005, was another typical week in Iraq. Through August 19, a period of five days, 9 American soldiers had lost their lives, 4 being killed by a roadside bomb on August 18. Among other civilian deaths during the five-day period, on August 17 three car bombs in and around a crowded bus station in Baghdad killed at least 43 people and injured 88. "The explosions began at 7:50 a.m.," the New York Times reported, "sending body parts flying across the bus terminal. Horrified survivors rushed in a wailing frenzy" from the area.

On August 13, 2005, right in the MIDST of all this violent death, and with hundreds of Iraqis and Americans crying out uncontrollably over the deaths of their children, parents, brothers, and sisters, and in many cases only receiving back the dismembered parts and limbs of their loved ones, and finding no way to cope with the unspeakable horror of it all, BUSH, after a HEARTY breakfast, MAPPED out for reporters what HIS schedule was for the rest of the DAY: "I'M going to HAVE lunch with my Secretary of State, TALK a LITTLE business; we've got a friend from South Texas here named xxx; TAKE a LITTLE nap. I'm READING an xxx book right now, KNOCK off a little xxx this afternoon; GO fishing with my man, Barney [BUSH'S dog]; a LIGHT dinner and HEAD to the ball game. I (BUSH) GET to bed about 9:30 p.m., WAKE up about 5:00 a.m. SO it's a PERFECT day (i.e. an enjoyable day for BUSH)."

(The PROSECUTION of GEORGE W. BUSH for MURDERING at least 150,000 innocent Iraqi civilians [source: the WHO] and 4,000 young American soldiers)

Author: Mr Vincent Bugliosi (the MOST compassionate and courageous lawyer in modern America)

summer vacation 暑假

RANCH (美國西部的)大牧場

insurgent 暴動者的

bus terminal 公共汽車終點站

wailing (尤指因悲傷或痛楚而)慟哭的

frenzy 狂亂

in the midst of sth 正值某事發生的時候

dismembered 被肢解的

hearty (飯菜) 豐盛的

map sth out 仔細策劃

knock off (快速輕鬆地)做完某事

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:23 編輯,總共編輯了 12 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

Re: The PROSECUTION of GEORGE W. BUSH for MURDER

文章 Wildcat » 15-04-2017, 11:40 •  [Post 3 樓]

To fully "APPRECIATE" the dimensions of BUSH'S "PERFECT day" comment, I would ask the reader, if you can for a moment, to think, really think, about how indescribably horrible it would be if your son -- the one now on the high school football team, or in college, or married and working -- had been blown up and killed in Iraq, his shattered body coming home in a box. It's so horrible a thought you can't even keep it in your mind for more than a few moments. And then imagine reading in the newspaper that the man (BUSH) who caused your son's death, taking him (your son) to war "under FALSE pretenses", told reporters, "SMILING", that HE (BUSH) was going to HAVE "a PERFECT day."

I don't know about you, but if I ever killed just one person, even accidentally, like in a car accident, I'd never have another perfect day as long as I lived. And I'm very, very confident that if any other American president had ordered the war in Iraq, and over 100,000 people died in the war, none of them, even if the war was a righteous one, would have a perfect day right in the middle of the hellish conflict. When we add to this the fact that “NOT ONLY” was this NOT a righteous war, but that “BUSH” took this nation to it “under FALSE pretenses,” and over 100,000 people died directly because of it, for BUSH “to be HAPPY” and have plans to HAVE “a PERFECT day” goes so “FAR beyond” acceptable human conduct that NO moral telescope can discern its shape, form, and nature.  

APPRECIATE 領會

dimensions 特點

indescribably 難以形容的

been blown up (被)炸毀;(被)炸死

shattered 破碎的

under FALSE pretenses 靠欺詐手段;以虛假的藉口

righteous 正義的;公正的;正當的

hellish 地獄般的

not only ... (but) also 不但…而且

FAR beyond 遠遠超出

acceptable 可容許的

conduct 行爲,舉止;表現;爲人

moral telescope 道德的望遠鏡

discern 看出;辨別出;明白

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:23 編輯,總共編輯了 13 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 15-04-2017, 11:40 •  [Post 4 樓]

And when the 9/11 Commission said on June 16, 2004, that they could find NO evidence that Hussein had anything to do with 9/ 11 or Al Qaeda, the story didn't get anywhere near the attention it should have, although several papers in the country did at least make a headline out of it. However, they used words from which an inference had to be drawn (far too much for most Americans, who have to have a bib put on them and be spoon-fed) that Hussein had NO connection with 9/ 11. For example, the June 17, 2004, New York Times headline read: "Panel Finds NO Qaeda-Iraq Tie."

When the 9/ 11 Commission found that Hussein had nothing to do with Al Qaeda or 9/ 11, the story should have swept the country like wildfire. Very angry and outraged Americans, feeling BUSH had either deliberately misled them into war, or was terribly and dangerously incompetent in taking this nation into an ill-advised war, should have been calling for BUSH'S scalp. His defeat at the polls should have been automatic, Mr John Kerry winning in an overwhelming landslide. BUT as we know, NO such thing happened.

Everything I've mentioned thus far on the pages of this book about BUSH'S mind-boggling failures fighting terrorism had already taken place when American voters went to the ballot box in the 2004 presidential election on November 2, 2004. Yet Time magazine reported that of those voters who said terrorism was their leading concern, an ASTONISHING 85 percent voted for BUSH. (Only 15 percent had confidence in the genuine war hero, Mr John Kerry.) Knowing that STUPIDITY is NOT benign, if you DON'T find it SCARY, what is SCARY to you ?

Commission 調查團

inference 推論

bib (繫於幼兒下巴底下的)圍嘴

be spoon-fed (被)用匙餵 (尤指嬰兒)

Panel (由選定人員組成的)專家諮詢組

Tie (人、團體或國家之間的)聯繫

wildfire 野火

outraged 震怒的

deliberately 蓄意地

misled 誤導

incompetent 不稱職的

ill-advised 不理智的

sb's scalp 某人的頭皮 (要某人的頭皮表示要徹底擊敗某人)

the polls 投票站

overwhelming 壓倒性的

landslide 一方選票佔壓倒性多數的選舉

mind-boggling (巨大、奇怪或複雜得)令人難以想像的

benign (腫瘤)良性的

scary 駭人的

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:23 編輯,總共編輯了 9 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 15-04-2017, 11:41 •  [Post 5 樓]

GEORGE W. BUSH, for being responsible for over 150,000 horrible deaths?

The 150,000 figure is an extremely conservative estimate. A 2007 national survey in Iraq by a British polling agency, ORB, which asked 1,499 adults, "How many members of your household, if any, have died as a result of the conflict in Iraq since 2003?" found 22 percent of Iraqi households that had suffered at least one death, for a projected 1.2 million deaths. A 2006 analysis by the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, which was published in the British medical journal Lancet, estimated that 655,000 Iraqi civilians had died in the war...

The lowest estimate of Iraqi civilian war dead comes from the Iraq Body Count, a nongovernmental British group that bases its numbers only on news media accounts, which everyone presumes to be low. From the beginning of the war to December 26, 2007, between 81,026 and 88,466 Iraqi civilians died in the war, the Body Count group said. The MOST comprehensive study of Iraqi war dead was released in January 2008 and was based on a survey by the Iraqi government SUPERVISED by the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION. The report said that around 150,000 IRAQIS DIED violently in the war between the start of the war in March of 2003 and June of 2006. (Many thousands, of course, have died since then.)

be responsible for sth/ doing sth 應對…承擔責任

extremely 非常;極端;極其

conservative (猜測、計算)保守的,低估的

estimate 估計;估算;估價

agency 服務機構

conflict 戰鬥,戰爭

households 家庭

suffered 經歷,經受,遭受(壞事)

projected 推斷的

the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health 布隆博格公共衛生學院

the British medical journal Lancet 英國醫學雜誌柳葉刀

civilians 平民;老百姓

accounts 報導;報告;記述;描述

presumes 假定,推定,認定

COMPREHENSIVE 全面的;綜合的;包羅萬象的;詳盡的

SUPERVISED by (被) 監督,管理,指導

died a violent death 死于非命

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:24 編輯,總共編輯了 12 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 15-04-2017, 11:43 •  [Post 6 樓]

When France (as well as Germany, Russia, China, and MOST other nations that were members of the UN) refused to go along with BUSH'S rush to war, many insipid Americans started viciously attacking France verbally, even going so far as to boycott French food and restaurants. And even after it was discovered that Hussein had NO WMD and was NOT involved in 9 / 11 (repeat: Hussein had NO WMD and was NOT involved in 9 / 11), these meathead Americans continued their denunciation of France, but the reality is that France NEVER opposed the notion of war with Iraq. (France) Responsibly seeking to avoid, if possible, the inevitable horror of armed conflict, France only opposed BUSH'S MAD and IRRESPONSIBLE rush to war in IRAQ. Such a war, French president Mr Jacques Chirac feared, would outrage Arab and Islamic public opinion and "create a large number of little Bin Ladens." In a joint interview with CBS and CNN in Paris on March 16, 2003, three days before BUSH invaded Iraq, Mr Jacques Chirac said, "France is not pacifist. We are not anti-American either. But we just feel there is another option, another more normal way, a less dramatic way than war. And we should pursue it until we've come to a dead end, but that isn't the case."

go along with sth/sb 贊同;支持;和(某人)觀點一致

rush 匆忙,趕緊

insipid 無味的;無特色的;無生氣的;乏味的

viciously 惡狠狠地

WMD = weapons of mass destruction 大規模殺傷性武器

meathead 單純的

pacifist 反戰主義者,和平主義者;綏靖主義者

either(在否定句中代表 also 或 too)也

dramatic 驟然的

pursue 追求,從事,實行

a dead end 困境,絕境

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:24 編輯,總共編輯了 5 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 30-04-2017, 16:55 •  [Post 7 樓]

BUSH'S war, then, has turned a completely nonterrorist nation into a nation with many terrorists in it, Iraq serving as a magnet for Islamic terrorists from other nations to join the native Iraqi insurgents in a fight against an America they both hate. So BUSH CREATED TERRORISM in IRAQ, with thousands upon thousands of innocent, everyday Iraqis targeted by suicide bombers paying the ultimate price by losing their lives in markets, restaurants, mosques, etc. BUSH'S invasion of Iraq, we all know, thrust Iraq into a bloody, rudderless chaos, a civil war between Sunnis and Shiites where American soldiers, caught in the middle of the carnage and crossfire, are being killed by members of both groups, the very people, ironically, BUSH said he wanted to liberate.

terrorists 恐佈分子

magnet (+for)有吸引力的事物(人)

native 土生土長的

insurgents 起義者

target 把 … 選作目標 (尤為了攻擊或批評)

suicide bombers (一般出於政治目的的) 自殺性爆炸者

mosques 清真寺

thrust 猛推

bloody 傷亡慘重的

rudderless 無人領導的

chaos 大混亂

carnage (尤指戰爭中的)殘殺

caught in the crossfire 遭遇了交叉火力

ironically 出乎意料的是

liberate 使自由

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:24 編輯,總共編輯了 5 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 30-04-2017, 16:58 •  [Post 8 樓]

And listen to this. As reported in USA Today and never denied by BUSH: "In 2002, troops from the Fifth Special Forces Group who specialize in the Middle East were pulled out of the hunt for Osama Bin Laden to prepare for their next assignment, Iraq." So way back in 2002, going after Hussein, who had nothing to do with 9/11, was more important than going after Bin Laden, who was responsible for the catastrophe. And BUSH is the one whom the morons in the media, with graduate degrees in nitwitolgy, continued to praise for his "tough," "steadfast," and "resolute" stand against terrorism. It's enough to make the cat cry.

catastrophe 災難

morons 蠢人

steadfast 毫不動搖的

resolute 堅決的

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:25 編輯,總共編輯了 4 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 30-04-2017, 17:00 •  [Post 9 樓]

On September 29, 2006, I caught on CNN a young Iraqi man, in bone-deep pain, sobbing into the camera over what had happened to his mother. In the sweep of the civil strife in Iraq caused by BUSH'S war - in which the Shiites and Sunnis have been slaughtering each other in great numbers - he related that his mother had gone into a nearby grocery store where a gunman from a rival sect had shot her five times, killing her on the spot. Her son cried on TV that "I picked up her brains in my hand."

sobbing 嗚咽,啜泣,抽噎

strife 衝突;糾紛;爭吵

slaughter 屠殺,殺戮

rival 競爭對手;敵手

sect (宗教的)派別,宗派

on the spot 當場,立即

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:25 編輯,總共編輯了 3 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

文章 Wildcat » 06-05-2017, 11:26 •  [Post 10 樓]

BUSH framed the threat as being imminent when he said this could happen "on any given day." BUSH added that if Hussein could acquire the necessary components (which BUSH said Hussein was actively seeking to do), Iraq "could have a nuclear weapon in less than a year." But BUSH was LYING to the American people. BUSH'S own CIA's 2002 National intelligence Estimate report, published on October 1, 2002, six days before BUSH'S speech, said, "If left unchecked, it [Iraq] probably will have a nuclear weapon during this decade." But OBVIOUSLY, Iraq was NOT being "left unchecked." Iraq was SWARMING with United Nations inspectors. And on September 24, 2002, just two weeks before BUSH'S speech, British intelligence released a report saying that Iraq "would NOT be able to produce a nuclear weapon" while UN inspections continued in Iraq, and added that EVEN WITHOUT UN inspectors and sanctions, Iraq would need "AT LEAST five years" to build a nuclear bomb. Of course, BUSH knew that while millions of Americans would hear his LIE in his televised speech, none would read the classified NIE report, and few would read published excerpts from the British report. There ought to be a law against BUSH telling BALD-FACED lies to the American people like this.

framed(措詞謹慎地)表達,說出

imminent 臨近的,即將發生的

decade 十年;年代

swarm with sth 擠滿,充滿,雲集

sanctions 制裁

excerpts(演講、書、電影等的)摘錄,節錄,片斷

ought to (表示做某事有必要、值得或有利)應該,應當

BALD-FACED: showing no shame or embarrassment about doing something bad

source 資訊來源

the WHO 世界衛生組織

最後由 Wildcat 於 17-07-2017, 14:25 編輯,總共編輯了 3 次。
頭像
Wildcat
超級擁躉

下一頁

回到 吹水區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客